Immunotherapy for Infectious Diseases Conference
Abstract submission deadline extended to October 30, 2018. All submissions must be non-promotional. For questions related to registration and abstract submission contact
Registration will close after the first 150 registrants or by October 30, 2018. Therefore, early registration is recommended.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Please restrict your abstract to 300 words.
- Abstract should be saved under the Authors Name (First-Last) and in .doc or .docx format. No other format will be accepted.
- Use a 1 inch margin for your abstract document.
- Upload the abstract (.doc or .docx) document during registration.
- Please use the format provided in the abstract template below.
Download an abstract template
Poster should be no bigger than 48 inches tall and 32 inches wide.